Saturday, November 19, 2011

Viola's Birthday Party Preview


Viola's Birthday Party was great!!!

I made my own pinata, and i will post a tutorial in my next posts.


The main game was kids popping balloons and there was a note with what we are going to do next, a game, a song, or something else. I tryed to make a "V" in Russian, kinda looks like it.


I also made the birthday banner using DYE Cuts.


Also i made a wreath for the door...


And here's my little princess, she is 3!!! I made her boa skirt. 


We rented lights for the night. It was so much fun for the kids.... Viola's grandma made a Barbie cake for her.


One of the games that we played was finding the treasure, and the treasure was handmade crowns with everyone names on them that me and Viola made.



Enjoy,
MarinaKuzin
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment